Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Delinquent Balance volume 1 featuring Susan Surandon as Helen Kent

Another Saturday meant another day of cutting grass and lawncare for Eric, the neighborhood yardboy. He sometimes dreaded yardwork, but sometimes it was fun. When he hated it, it was because of the heat and humidity here in Indiana. On the good days there was a light breeze and sunshine. Eric checked his Iphone and saw that the forecast was "91 with heat and extreme humidity". Closing his eyes, he said to himself "Another day, another dollar" and began getting ready for work.

Eric was able to knock out his first job by 10am and collect the payment right afterward. It was the Johnson house. He was always able to get them done quick and was happy to do so because the Johnson's always payed their bills ontime. Soon he was on his way to the Kent house. They were good friends to his family once, but had got out of touch since Mr. Kent passed away. After he died, Ms. Kent let her yard go. She used to keep her garden and lawn trimmed, but for the past couple years had payed Eric to do all the work.. He didn't mind. She was very nice. He even charged her a discounted rate. But it had been well past time for her to pay him, and before he did ANY work, he was determined to get his payment first before doing any work.

Knocking on the door, Eric stood and waited for Ms. Kent to answer.

"Well, hello Eric. I'm so glad you are here! Are you about to take care of this God awful yard?" she said.

"Hi, Ms. Kent. Actually, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. I really need a payment today. Your weeks behind and I can't keep cutting your grass and doing all that I do for free. I'm sorry." Eric said in his kindest tone.

He could tell that his words had sent a bit of pain to her. Ms. Kent had been nothing but nice to him, yet he still needed his money. If the neighborhood knew he was giving her a free pass, he would lose all his business. Eric remained firm.

Shaking her head, Ms. Kent smiled and said "Come in, we can talk about it." As he went inside, she closed the door and walked ahead of him. That's when Eric noticed what she was wearing. Ms. Kent wore a red outfit that showed off her curves and cleavage. At 67, Ms. Kent still had the body of a 40 year old woman. She smiled when she knew his gaze found her mounds. His cock grew rigid.

"Can I get you a cold drink?" she asked.

"Um, sure. Lemonade is fine" he said.

"Coming right up" she said as she made her way to the kitchen. Eric couldn't help noticing her walk.

He wasn't sure what was going on. Ms. Kent was old enough to be his grandmother, yet he couldn't think of anything else but fucking her into a coma. He breathed deeply and tried to calm himself. It didn't work. His caargo shorts began to tent. Eric sat down and placed a pillow over his lap.

"Here you go dear, homeade and freshly squeezed. My, my, I must say you have grown since the last time I saw you. What are you..17 now?" she said.

Rick accepted the glass and took a sip. "Eighteen. I'm about six foot four now, Ms. Kent. This lemonade is so good" he said.

"It's my pleasure. You have grown. And call me Helen, dear. I bet those girls are all over you, your so handsome." she said with a wink.

Unsure how to respond, Eric just nodded and kept drinking his lemonade.

"So about this payment situation. Look, you know things have been rough for me since my husband passed away. I don't have the resources like I used to, but I can help you any way I can. I really want to help you." Helen said as she placed her hand on his thigh.

Eric jumped a bit, spilling a spot of lemonade on his shirt and causing the pillow to fall to the floor. Helen's eyes grew large as she took in the hefty bulge in his shorts. He stood and turned toward Helen, his cock flagging, nearly catching her right in the face.

"Eric, it's okay sweetling. Here.." Helen said kindly as she rubbed his erection and pushed him back onto the couch. Lemonade lightly stained the white carpet.

"I'm so sorry, Helen. I'll pay for the carpet. Oh gosh..please forgive me" he said in a rush.

"Well, let's just work this out. I need you to cut my grass and you need to fix my carpet. With you sporting this huge erection I'm sure we can make something happen." Helen said as she stroked the length of his cock though his shorts.

As she unzipped his, Helen reached in and unsheathed Eric's cock from it's prison. Her eyes blinked a few times before adjusting to the sheer size of his cock. It was thick and menacing, and measured 13 inches in length. She squeezed the shaft with both hands, milking a drop of clear fluid to the tip. Moving her head down, she took a long lick and sucked in the rich flavor.

"Mmmm, you taste divine. So tell me, do we have a deal? You do my lawnwork free of charge and give me this meaty cock with your delicious sperm..and I give you hot, mature pussy with great oral and intense anal..deal?" she said as she gazed into his eyes.



No comments:

Post a Comment